Tautan Ukhwah

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Faith in my heart

                                                  
Today, I felt so sad. Many obstacles that approach to me from Allah. Sometimes, I think why I should bear all this? I try to stand with all this but suddenly I collapse down. My tears still fall down on this world although I had stood it. I had collapse in this test from Allah.
          For a while, I had thinking, I must proud for this test from Allah. Why? Because among men in this world, Allah had chose me to face with the test. So, it mean that Allah love me and want to test my faith, right? Then, I can make a smile on my mouth.
          Without time delay, I had continued to rise from last fall with the full strength. This is sweetness from tarbiyah Allah. Therefore, the test come to us is depending with our faith. “ truly Allah love those who fight in his cause in battle array, as if they were solid cemented structure”-As-Sof :  4.
          Allah didn’t promise that life would be easy, but He promise to go with you in every step of your life with Him by your side. So, be istiqamah in every effort you do.
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment